1. Should you be unable to attend the event; a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost.
2. API Events has a ZERO REFUND POLICY
3. API Events reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice, including the substitution; alterations or cancellation of speakers and/or topics as well as dates of the event.
4. API Events is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event or for any loss whatsoever except where such loss arises as a result of gross negligence on the part of API Summit Events or cancelled as a result of the above.
5. Complimentary tickets are not transferable and are dispensed at the organizer’s discretion. A complimentary ticket cannot be used by a delegate already registered for the event. No refund will be given and the registered person will be held liable for full payment.
6. Registration fees are subject to currency fluctuations and can be fixed at an exchange rate at organisers discretion.
7. Payment of full delegate fee is due within 5 days of receipt of invoice, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the event. API Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the event should payment not be received prior to the event.
8. All rates need to be paid before the rate expires otherwise you will be subjected to paying the relevant rate at the time of transferring funds
9. Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner is on a first come first serve basis (Where Applicable)
10. As a registered attendee your names, job title and company name and email may be shared with sponsors of the event.
As a registered attendee your names, job title, company name and email may be shared with sponsors of the event. By accepting these terms you consent to the sharing of these details.